Particle Control and Monitoring Chamber
Unique Product for Non-Destructive Test of Particle Level on Various Materials Parts etc.
Distributors Contact Information
- Non destructive test of particle level on various materials, parts, etc.
- Counts particles 0.3 – 5 µm (future 0.1 µm)
- Monitors the particle count evolution as a function of time
- Constant clean air flow thru HEPA filter unit during measurements
- Forced air stream for removal of particles from parts, (optional ionized air flow)
- Optional filter unit for collection and analysis of particles
- Cleanliness of parts and materials
- Comparison of parts-clean methods
- Silicon wafers, disk cleanliness
- Wafers and disk holders, carriers
- Plastic (Teflon) cassettes, boxes etc.
- Clean room garments and consumables
- Only clean air & electricity required for operation
- All functions and settings are software managed
- Touch screen human interface
- Storage of up to 10 testing procedures
- Data retrieval to computer or USB memory
- Electro polished stainless steel chamber (420x420x420 mm)
- Chamber opening 280x240 mm, fits parts up to 320mm
Tech SupportPARTi Brochure